This delicious salad recipe is perfect for this time of year. It comes from Melissa Dixon, group executive chef at Maccoa restaurant in Terrigal, NSW.
- 200g baby rocket leaves- washed
- 1 punnet strawberries- quartered
- 100g sliced prosciutto
- 50g stilton or other blue cheese- crumbled
- 100g grapes- halved
- 75g almonds- toasted and chopped
- 20ml Pukara Estate fig vinegar
- 50ml olive oil
- Dijon mustard, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a pan to a medium/high heat and add prosciutto, cook till crisp. Remove from heat and tear or roughly chop prosciutto.
- In a small bowl combine fig vinegar, Dijon mustard and olive oil, whisk together till combined, season with salt & pepper.
- In a large bowl combine rocket, strawberries, chopped prosciutto, blue cheese, grapes and almonds. Add half the dressing (or as desired) to the bowl and toss together, season with salt & pepper.