Posted 13 March 2017
are on the hunt for a temp or intern who can provide admin cover for 4 weeks with the potential for ongoing work available to the right candidate. Suitable for a student studying Interior Decorating or Styling. The successful applicant will have excellent computer skills, be well presented, organised, efficient and ready to jump in – both feet first. This is an excellent opportunity to gain work experience doing a variety of different tasks for a small, successful interior design studio.
• Assisting of styling properties for sale including packing and unpacking for the properties on site and at the warehouse.
• Bookkeeping and data entry using Xero, some invoicing and accounts.
• Some diary management including entering all details of appointment and details of all involved.
• Office supplies management (stationary, toiletries, kitchen and cleaning supplies).
• Organising removalist for styling jobs.
• Co-ordination of couriers, deliveries and transportation of materials or supplies.
• Email and telephone first point of .
• General office assistance whenever required.
• Organising and maintaining warehouse stock.
The applicant must have at least 3 years experience with the above job requirements and be organised, systems oriented and able to self manage. The ability to adjust to internal systems and adapt them where appropriate with discussion is desirable.
A great, can do, solutions based attitude is an absolute necessity. Mac proficiency and Xero experience a .
Our ideal candidate will be available between 5th April – 3rd May and ideally looking for 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm with some flexibility offered. Drivers license and own car preferable.
• Parking available.
• Close to Artarmon Station and public transport.
When and how long is this job duration
Temp role, 3 days per week 5th April – 3rd May.
Location of job: Artarmon, Sydney.