Posted 22 Sept 2017
This is not any furniture company.
This is .
King Living is a business built on style and substance.
Across departments and countries, we all share the same goal: to make every home a better, more liveable environment. Together, we see possible.If you are the type of person who strives for better, imagines bigger and thinks differently, then we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Showroom 2IC to support a dedicated King Manager at our Moore Park showroom.
Combining your strong retail background and your ability to lead and work with a team, this role will see you lead an already established and successful sales team and demonstrate your ability to challenge, motivate and drive a team in a fast pace and fun environment.
Skills and attributes required:
– Minimum 3 years Managerial experience
– High levels of energy and self motivation
– Extensive experience in retail
– A keen sense of leadership and initiative
– Effective planning and organisational skills
– Ability to support your Manager and in their absence rise to the challenge of leading and coaching a dynamic sales team.
It is essential that you be available to work a minimum of one day per weekend.
We provide ongoing product and sales training to support you in your new role and excellent remuneration is offered to the suitable applicant with an excellent drive for success.
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full Time – 5 days per week
Location of job: Moore Park, NSW