Posted 25 October 2017
Introducing – our new concept store
– Consult and style our customer’s home
– Bring beautiful Australian living to the Sheridan customer
A Sheridan Studio Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring a warm, welcoming, inspiring and memorable Sheridan retail experience through authentic sales and service.
Since 1967, Sheridan has been bringing beautiful Australian living to the world and is a much loved part of Australian homes. Over the past few years, we have expanded our offering beyond Sleep and Bathe to include Beach, Decorate, Lounge, Scent, Outdoor, Travel Accessories and Kids & Baby.
If you are enthusiastic about design, interior decoration and aspirational lifestyle products, join us in bringing to life our new Sheridan retail experience – Studio.
Studio is a place of creation and experimentation where the customer can be a curator of their home with professional Sheridan guidance. From Wall art to Bespoke furniture, Rugs and Terrariums. Studio is a place where each customers’ unique interior vision can be created.
As an Assistant Store Manager, this role will lead, inspire and drive our new Sheridan Studio team, taking ownership of:
– Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
– Styling your customer’s space with creative and imaginative possibilities
– Providing relevant design advice, product knowledge and product recommendations
– Driving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand design inspiration
– Leading a Sales team, and assisting in daily operations, to achieve budgets and KPIS
– Driving team performance, coaching and development skills
– Processing, replenishing and Merchandising stock with enthusiasm and ownership
– Assisting in the Leadership and maintenance of Visual Merchandising, Supporting the Store Manager & and Corporate VM team in execution of visual guidelines
– Maintaining and elevating the Sheridan Studio Brand image instore
– Merchandising of colour stories and product displays and Window styling
– Contributing to a growing client base, including designer outreach
What’s in it for me?
– Be part of the first generation to welcome Sheridan Studio to our customers
– You will have great access to employee discounts on amazing brands such as Bonds and Berlei and of course, Sheridan
– An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
– Ongoing training and support through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
– Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan / Pacific Brands – we were recently acquired by US company Hanesbrands Inc.
– The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to one of Australia’s most recognised lifestyle brands (famous for partnerships with renowned Australian designers and artists including Megan Morton and Ken Done)Lyons
What we expect from you:
– 1-3 years’ experience in a similar retail sales role with interiors/home furnishings, lifestyle, furniture or premium homewares brand
– Solid communication and interpersonal skills
– Willingness to ask relevant questions
– Ability to create and apply beautiful and imaginative solutions
– Confidence and proven ability to sell premium and luxury products
– Passionate customer service ambassador
– To be curious and ask valuable, relevant questions and comfortably offer brand styling inspirations
– Have the ability to bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 16 kilograms
– Be tech and industry savvy – staying in touch on social media (Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
– Strong sense of personal style
– Ability to work varied hours/days and weekends
You will be highly influential in inspiring our customers, introducing a place of creation and experimentation where looks are formed and explored. Join us on our Journey as we grow, evolve and innovate the Sheridan Studio shopping experience
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast