Posted 19 February 2018
Australian furniture designer and manufacturer, Arthur G, is looking for a casual staff member to join our Surry Hills team.
Arthur G has been producing original Australian design for 37 years, specialising in made to order furniture for high end residential clients. We work with some of Australia’s brightest interior designers, decorators and stylists, offering a diverse range manufactured to the highest spec.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for furniture, a keen eye for design and a strong work ethic to join our Surry Hills team. The successful applicant would be based in our Surry Hills showroom 2-3 days a week, working closely with the Showroom Manager and our Melbourne based Head Office.
• Assist clients with selecting suitable furniture and fabric.
• Quotation and management of orders, from commencement through to delivery.
• Work amongst a small team to achieve sales goals.
• Assist the Showroom Manager to maintain showroom look and feel.
The successful applicant will show the below key attributes:
• Experience working in sales and/or the furniture industry.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability work independently as well as within a team.
• Friendly, approachable and a creative thinker.
• Availability to work weekends is a bonus.
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Part Time
Location of job: Surry Hills