Posted 12 April 2017
is Sydney’s Premier Property Stylists. Due to business growth, we are seeking interior decorating students for casual work in our Property Styling business based in Botany 2019, and installing at client sites around the East, Lower North Shore and Inner West suburbs.
This role would suit a student who may have one or more days available per week who is seeking to gain some hands-on experience.
A brief description of the role is outlined below:
· Pack and unpack rental furniture and accessories for dispatch and returns.
· Install and remove Property Styling jobs at client sites.
· Iron linen, clean furniture/accessories and vacuum floors/rugs.
· Education: HSC is required. Tertiary education experience is desirable.
· Technical Skills: Decorating and/or Design skills.
· Industry experience: A minimum of 6 months theoretical and/or practical or a combination
of both in Interior Decorating, Arts or Design affiliated disciplines.
· Management skills: Customer and Time management skills.
· Personal qualities: This is a demanding and yet rewarding role. Must have the capacity to
work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule. Work must be of the highest
quality and attention to detail is paramount. Honesty, trustworthiness, dedication, reliability
and the ability to work both autonomously and also in a small team environment is key.
· Technology skills: Computer skills, MS Excel, Word and eMail is compulsory. PowerPoint,
CAD, Photoshop, eCommerce and Social Media is desirable.
· Language skills: A good command of English is essential.
· Communication skills: Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
The ideal candidate must have a motor vehicle licence, be motivated and prefers to work autonomously in a small team.
On offer is a fantastic culture and great team, in a growing company. The role may lead to full time work. Remuneration is $22.50 gross per hour + Superannuation.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney