Posted 25 October 2017
Attention all millennials and uni students! is looking for a tech savvy student who is available to assist the director with our digital marketing. This will include blog writing, and uploading/layout of content on the weekly blog and social media platforms. You will be required to help us grow our online presence.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills and would suit a journalism/communications student looking to gain writing experience OR an interior design student with a flare for writing. Candidates must also have a passion for architecture, interior design, interior styling/decorating, a good eye for detail and an obsession with design.
You will be required to:
– Research and write relevant and original blog content for the weekly blog
– Upload content to website and our other social media platforms
– Develop social media campaigns
– Manage all social media channels
– Be available to work casually for at least 1 day a week (you can work from home)
The ideal candidate will be:
– Experienced in working in an office environment (start-up or social media marketing experience is a bonus)
– A strong communicator with an ability to poetically articulate themselves in writing
– A self-starter, doer personality who will take initiative from day one
– A team player who is willing to do anything to support the team and business
– Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail
– Passionate about design, aesthetics, and people; must be an overall positive person
– Constantly curious and excited to learn about the world of interior design
If you are passionate about using your talent to help a growing business expand further then please send us your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you are the right candidate for this internship. Please also attach any writing examples you have completed in the last few months as well as your availability and location.
Forward your application to:
Applications close December 1st 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be ed after application closing-date.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney