Posted 1 March 2017
The Copywriter will have primary responsibility for localising U.S. content, writing and editing product descriptions, EDMs and web site content to ensure consistency of brand message, style and tone across four unique brands: west elm, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and Williams-Sonoma Australia. The Copywriter is full time and reports to the Director PR and Brand Marketing.
– Adapt/localise copy for E-marketing programs (i.e. re-targeting, SEM).
– Maintain the unique tone of voice and communication style of four separate brands, the cross-brand identity specific to the Australian business.
– Implement content marketing for website SEO.
– Develop editorial content for content marketing/editorial opportunities.
– Adapt/localise product descriptions on web sites as well as tag lines and copy for email campaigns, banners, and special site sections.
– Editing, localising and proofing catalogues. Create local copy as needed.
– Create new product and marketing copy for Australian sites as required.
– Develop copy for other marketing collateral and advertising material as required.
– Relevant degree in Journalism, Writing or Communications (or similar)
– 3-4 years experience in related field
– High level of attention to detail
– A strong work ethic — deadline driven and organised
– Ability to multitask — working across multiple brands with competing deadlines
– Naturally collaborative and willingness to participate and be involved in all aspects of PR and Marketing
– Experience in writing for a range of platforms
– Demonstrated exceptional communication skills in various mediums
– Demonstrated experience or interest in design, retail, interiors or a related field preferred
Only those with permanent work rights in Australia are eligible for consideration for this opportunity. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to for review.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Bondi Junction