Posted 21 Nov 2017
This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your end-to-end customer service skills in this product based role and make a difference
• Great team culture and work environment
• Innovative company offering scope for development
• End-to-end inbound customer service offering lots of variety
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
Reporting to the Customer Service Sales Administration Manager and working within a dedicated supportive team, your role will be varied taking responsibility for national orders from placement to completion.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Handling and resolving customer enquiries
• Processing and management of orders
• Assisting in managing stock availability
• Entering quotes and stock check assistance
• Managing payment and converting item fulfillments
• Develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring GlobeWest’s reputation is of utmost importance.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need a commitment to excellence in customer service combined with strong administration skills. You will have proven experience in end to end product based customer service experience using an ERP system, preferably Netsuite. You will bring with you excellent computer skills, a positive, energetic approach with strong attention to detail and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Excellence in customer service
Strong administration skills
End to end product based customer service experience using an ERP system, preferably Netsuite
Excellent computer skills
A positive energetic approach
Strong attention to detail
Can work in a fast paced, high volume environment
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Melbourne