Posted 6 March 2018
have been inspiring beautiful Australian living since 1967.
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso’s creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting and supporting the Senior Designers in the creation and execution of future concepts
• Colour and print expertise
• Assisting and maintaining all admin for design and development
• Collaborating and developing strong relationships with cross functional teams to prepare quality presentations and sales tools for internal range showings
• Complete small design projects under the guidance of Manager
• Use creative forecast services, magazines, colour authorities, websites and market analysis to assist in providing information for trend directions, story boards and project work
• Collaborating and developing strong relationships with cross functional teams
• A degree in fashion/textile design or similar
• An innovative and creative approach to design
• Inspirational team player capability
• 1-2 years in a similar design assistant/administrative role
• Intermediate level experience in Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience across either Fashion, home or lifestyle product
• Previous exposure to PLM (preferred)
When and how long is this job duration
Full Time Permanent
Location of job: Ultimo