Posted 18 May 2017
are looking for a bright enthusiastic junior interior designer to join our team at our boutique interior design firm located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. You will have opportunity to work on both commercial/hospitality and residential projects.
We require an Interior Designer final year Student or recent Graduate to work 1 day per week for 12 weeks with the possibility to extend into a permanent paid role. Ideal for an exceptional/mature student looking to gain an insight into the industry and some work experience.
The junior designer is a key support role for the Director who has over 14 years industry experience and is growing the business.
You will have the opportunity to work across both commercial and residential projects. Your main tools will be the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Revit.
Duties will include:
• Producing presentation documents (including 3D Renderings)
• Assisting with documenting drawings on Revit
• Attending recces and measuring up properties as required
• Selecting and preparing furniture, fittings and accessories schedules
• Sourcing supplier quotes and placing orders with suppliers
• Working across the social media platforms for the business
To be successful, you will demonstrate:
• Proficiency in Revit & Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign)
• An excellent eye for detail
• Good Design sensibility & awareness
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to take direction, and work within a team
If this role excites you and you have the necessary skills and experience we’d love to hear from you. Email your cover letter, CV & portfolio to
When and how long is this job duration
1 day per week for 12 weeks
Location of job: Allambie Heights