Posted 18 April 2017
Vessel have a Digital & Graphic Designer Internship available for the right person who wants to get exposure in digital design, graphic design and website design.
Vessel are an online furniture company with 15 years’ experience looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to join a new brand we are establishing. If you think Uber of Taxis this will be the Uber of Furniture. With an Ikea direct model our new brand will enable customers to buy direct. We are looking for someone to join us for the long run, the role will be very diverse and you will be exposed to Digital Design, Interior Design, creating Catalogues, Creating EDM’s, styling, product selection. 3D modelling, and some rendering
You will be helping conceptualise ideas into designs. Working with different teams including Interior Designers, Designer’s, and developers. You will help give direction to our development teams who will be helping build our new website, and help our interior designer on styling different packages
We are in the heart of ultimo in a technology hub spot with a young vibrant culture. You will be a part of the Sydney start up community.
Assist in developing UI concepts, Menus, Navigations, Interactive options, and different styles.
• You will work with different UX concepts, you will lean new tools, work with heatmaps and analytics to help develop different user flows
• Research Templates and Designs
• Help with designing EDM’s
• Assist with being involved with website Banners
• Editing Images and backdrops
• Critique and Test website designs
• You will work with 3D models, Renders, and textures
Experience but not essential
• ·Interest in marketing and Design
• ·Interest in furniture or interior design
• ·Driven and Determined
• ·Wants to grow
• ·Some online experience
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Ultimo