Posted 11 January 2018
is a vibrant and fast-growing furniture company that is on a hunt for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our fun creative team. You’ll play a pivotal role in our digital quest for promoting our amazing work for our clients.
– Day-to- day management of community response across social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
– Facilitate online discussions by listening and responding to customers in a timely and authentic manner. Escalate issues as needed and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
– Manage post scheduling across relevant channels
– Collaborate with Content Manager and client to establish key response framework, brand guidelines for messaging, tone, style, and quality
– Prepare weekly reports to update team members on insights and opportunities.
– Create and maintain weekly and monthly reports for various stakeholders
– Collaborate with our content manager to develop community growth tactics
– Create weekly and monthly reports and analysis on community performance and KPIs using relevant data and social media monitoring software
Salary will be considered based on skills and experience.
So if this speaks to you, hit apply today.
What will you bring:
– 2-3 years social media experience for brands – agency or client side
– Experience with social network management tools
– Extremely organized and accountable. Very high attention to detail.
– Must have strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills as well as ability to
present information and ideas logically and clearly.
– A passion/obsession for digital marketing, and commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
– Collaborative team player able to work effectively across teams.
When and how long is this job duration
2 days per week
Location of job: Auburn, Sydney