Posted 3 May 2018
are currently looking for a casual/part-time Digital Marketing & Office Assistant to join our team. The main focus of the role is managing our digital marketing programmes which includes our CRM, email marketing and communications via Ontraport, managing our websites and social media. Plus assisting with admin and supporting the Director when necessary.
Hours are flexible, starting with 10-15 hours per week, with potential for more hours.
Role is predominately office based, with option to work remotely.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing interiors business and use your marketing acumen and flair.
Hourly rate is $20-$25 based on experience.
If you’re the Digital Marketing & Office Assistant we’re looking for, you’ll be;-
• An excellent communicator
• Incredibly reliable
• Have outstanding attention to detail
• Willing to learn and contribute
• Able to work autonomously
• Organised and a self-starter
• A good problem solver and use your initiative
White Pebble Design is a highly respected Interior Design firm that has been established for over 9 years. Specialising in ‘Forever Homes’, with a focus on sustainability, we are a down-to-earth studio that prides itself on providing practical interior advice and recommendations, with a strong ethos of creating a home you love, rather than a home that follows the latest trends.
If you’re still reading, then this could be the perfect role for you. Please call our voicemail on 0491 084 515 with the answers to the following questions…
1. Why you’ll be successful as the Digital Marketing and Office Assistant for White Pebble Design?
2. What experience you’ve had that will make you successful in this role?
3. Why you are the right person to be hired for the position.
Be sure to leave your details and when you can get started
Call 0491 084 515 now and show me why you’re the best person for this position.
Essential experience for the role is;-
• WordPress & Visual Composer
• Ontraport CRM systems (or Active Campaign)
• MS Office – (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Other experience that would be advantageous is;
• Social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube.
• Asana project management tool
• Basic HTML
When and how long is this job duration
Immediate start at 10-15 hours per week with option to increase as role expands.
Location of job: Bayside Melboure and/or remote