Posted 6 March 2018
A design industry professional needed to hit the ground running with a busy but extremely fun Interior Design and Decorating business – .
We are looking for a creative, highly capable mid-senior level Interior Designer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience to join our fast-paced, dynamic and growing team. Initially the role will be a permanent 3 days a week but the role can be flexible and would suit a returning to work parent.
As a member of Resident Avenue, you will have direct responsibility for design projects from initial concept right through to design development, documentation and project administration.
You will be joining an company with a passion for client service and innovative ideas, as well as a culture that values the contributions that team members make to ongoing success of the company.
Due to the large number of applications, only those shortlisted will be ed. Please do not apply if you have not the relevant experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
– 3-5 years minimum post-graduate experience working as a Designer in a medium to large size firm
– Experience in residential projects is essential.
– Ability to work autonomously to a client brief and with consistent design standards.
– Ability to run multiple client projects concurrently.
– Client service driven attitude
– Exceptional design detailing skills, strong technical understanding and keen eye for detail.
– Project documentation skills from start to finish (Concept/Presentation, Tender, Construction & Scheduling).
– Established track record of project management skills and experience.
– Competency and experience in:
* Adobe creative suite & Microsoft Office
* MAC working environment
* Mature and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Williamstown