Posted 13 Sept 2017
Are You Passionate About Textiles and Soft Furnishings?
is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced full time sales person for our store in Woollahra. This position gives you a chance to utilise your exceptional sales skills as well as fulfil your passion for working with textiles and soft furnishings. You are given the opportunity to perform in an inspirational and creative environment. You must have a strong retail experience, as well as a knowledge of the textiles world and be willing to learn more. This is an interactive, hands on role, with your day consisting of both selling to and inspiring our customers and clients. Your main role will be in the shop front, retailing our products to the public, as well as working beside our head designers learning the tricks of the trade.
You will incorporate your love for textiles into your day to day life by selling our fabrics and furnishings, and well as inspiring other textile lovers to create their dream interiors.
In order to be successful in this position we require the following:
• Strong retail experience
• Strong skills in customer service and selling products
• Energy, enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
• Knowledge of textiles, design and/or soft furnishings
• Minimum 3 years retail experience
• Sewing or craft knowledge
• Computer skills essential
• Knowledge of POS software highly desirable
• Ability to work to KPIs essential
• Background in interiors or the design Industry highly desirable
• Microsoft Office Suite
Training provided. Only applicants with relevant experience will be ed.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Woollahra