Posted 27 March 2017
A little about us:
is a leader in providing multi-media advertising solutions to the real estate industry across print, online, mobile and tablet platforms. Used by millions of Australians, Domain aims to help people achieve their property dreams and aspirations. Experiencing unprecedented growth, the business is investing across all areas to drive future earnings growth. Domain offers a dynamic and innovative culture at the leading edge of digital media in Australia.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented digital and print designer to take up a full time creative role in our Sydney team, working on a nationwide, fast growing digital brand.
Reporting into the Studio Manager, this position assists Domain’s Agent Marketing team which are responsible for delivering B2B marketing campaigns and communications nationally for Domain Group.
A lot about you:
You are a naturally proactive, flexible and organised individual with strong creativity and a high level of attention to detail, looking to join a dynamic and vibrant team.
We need a disciplined and creative thinker who can produce innovative solutions across a whole range of sales and marketing collateral, across digital eDM’s, HTML5, print brochures and more. Your marketing teammates will rely on your intuitive responses to brief and attention to detail.
We work in a fast paced environment, with expectations of high quality, thoughtful and consistent output ready artwork that adhere to brand guidelines and clearly communicate our marketing messages in a creative manner. You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You will be passionate, creative, open-minded and a team player.
We would love you to have:
– Tertiary qualification in graphic design or similar
– Minimum 3 years experience in a design studio environment
– An outstanding, creative portfolio of current work
– Highly proficiency in CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign) on a Mac based network and strong understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive and adaptive design – these are -mandatory
– Proven success designing and managing numerous projects simultaneously
– Strong ability to produce jobs from concept through to print ready artwork
– Ability to interpret and develop briefs into strong visual communication solutions
– Experience in full campaign development with strategic creative and positioning
– Proven speed, accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of your role
– Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with daily stakeholder interaction
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It would be extra special if you had:
-Web and interactive multimedia experience
Why you will love us!
From the day you start, we will provide you with development plans, access to training and mentor programs. You will receive a shiny new Mac and have access to an array of benefits offered by both Domain Group and Fairfax Media.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way! If you have the right experience, one of our Recruitment Consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!) and from there the interviews will commence.
It’s really easy to submit your application, just follow this link at click apply!
Please ensure you attach your portfolio (or link) and a cover letter with your application.
A little note to recruitment agencies: We have a superstar recruitment team and are pretty good at filling our own roles, we also think you are great at what you do, however there is no need to get in touch!
When and how long is this job duration
5 Days – Full Time – Permanent
Location of job: Sydney NSW 2009