Posted 27 Feb 2017
Join to be part of the exciting movement bringing interior design 100% online. Experience first-hand what it’s like to work for a web-based startup in a super-fun and forward-thinking environment.
We are seeking an intern (unpaid) for a multi-faceted graphic design [& front-end development if applicable) role for minimum of 12 weeks with multiple layers of exposure.
Responsibilities to include:
– Assist in the creation of mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, advertising
– Assist with content preparation for articles, EDMs, social media
– Assist with web graphic design for our website
– Assist with deep-etching of product images
The role will be mostly remote working but with availability to travel to Sydney’s Northern Beaches for a minimum of one full day per week, if required. There may be an occasional requirement to work from a CBD location.
– 1 full day in office (8 hrs minimum)
– 4 hours remote work [minimum]
Who is this awesome person?
– Graphic design student/graduate
– Solid Photoshop skills
– Indesign [optional]
– HTML/CSS development [optional but ideal]
– Has a love of interior design, homewares and lifestyle products
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge and passion for online
– Keen to learn, self-starter super flexible and diligent
– Demonstrate skills via submission of a portfolio
When and how long is this job duration
Approx 12 weeks but flexible to extend
Location of job: Sydney