We are an ultra-modern super cool brand in the home interiors industry. We want an ultra-cool Digital Marketer to work on our fancy e-commerce site and digital marketing platforms. You will enjoy an awesome team environment and work on some seriously cool stuff. Open to Contractors also.
We are looking for someone with it all!!
- Are you super creative and have a graphic design portfolio to die for?
- Do you have incredible digital marketing strategies and come up with amazing content for social media and EDM marketing?
- Do you know how to manage websites, maintain and edit content, implement design changes on the Bigcommerce platform?
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who may poses all or some of the following skills:
- Qualification & experience in graphic design / multi media
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of CMS skills (Content Management System) and proficient in the maintenance of Bigcommerce websites
- A stellar digital marketing background, and working knowledge of email marketing, search & affiliate marketing, ecommerce & social.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
This position is perfect for an experienced all-rounder, who loves Graphic Design, enjoys the technical side of web development, has fun with Social media but understands it’s a function to make money for the company as well. Attitude is everything in this role, you will need to be a strong communicator, be able to demonstrate initiative and bring high energy to the team.
Ideally we are looking for someone with all of these skill sets, but if you consider yourself an expert in one or more of these fields we want to hear from you.
We are based in Cairns QLD and would LOVE to find someone in Cairns. However we realise this isn’t always possible so we are opening this position up to any location in Australia on a work from home basis, with occasional visits to Cairns.
Please include your portfolio and website/blog details with your application.