Posted 9 March 2018
is currently looking for an Interior Design Consultant to join the team in our Melbourne Studio! We’re a fast growing, Australian company helping our customers create a beautiful home, painlessly.
What will you be doing as an Interior Design Consultant?
– Providing advice to clients on the styling of products, colour matching, and building a vision for them, including creating mood boards for customers
– Creating a painless and delightful customer experience for everyone who comes into the studio
– Providing product information and answering specific queries
– Occasionally visiting clients homes to provide an in house styling service
– Working closely with the Customer Service Presales Team, also located in Melbourne, to help continuously improve the customer’s experience at the Studio
– Day to activities of taking appointments and looking after studio maintenance
– Hosting open days and special promotional events
What are we looking for in a candidate?
– Interior design qualifications with previous showroom/studio experience
– Ability to build a rapport quickly with our customers and provide a consultative service
– Ability to adapt quickly to customers’ particular styles and follow the detail in briefs
– Strong spatial awareness and the ability to read floor plans
– The desire to work in a mature environment where you will have ownership, accountability, and influence in what you do day to day
– The capability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing, high pressure environment
– Ideally you would have some sales experience or be confident enough to learn sales techniques for a high end market
What else do you need to know?
This is a full-time position in our Melbourne Studio located in Collingwood, VIC.
You will need to be available for your schedule to cover one day of the weekend. An example of this would be a Sunday-Thursday schedule.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Collingwood, VIC