Posted 4 May 2017
are offering an internship to a recent Interior Design graduate or current design student.
Two of our recent Interns are now working in paid positions for The Style Project.
This program is 2 days per week for 12 weeks.
The Style Project is a full service Interior Design business based in our sunny design studio in Earlwood and in operation now for the past 11 years. We have built a business utilising the expertise of professionals in their field and together with them we project manage renovations.
A blog keeps readers informed about current design ideas, offers “how to” advice and is filled with images that inspire the Interior Designer in everyone.
We offer a hands on Internship in the day to day operations of a busy Interior Design business.
Experience and skills required are listed below and if you are interested in this role please email your cv and cover letter to:
This role is suited to either a recent Interior Design graduate or current design student.
The following are the skills/experience we would like:
– Proficient in both Mac and PC
– Experienced in Interior Design relevant computer programs
– Familiar with social media across all platforms
– Ability to communicate well both verbally & in the written word
– Ability to think through a situation & its ramifications
– Exceptional customer service
– A happy disposition to fit in with our design team
When and how long is this job duration
2 days per week for 12 weeks
Location of job: Earlwood, NSW