Posted 13 October 2017
It’s #excitingtimes in Melbourne as an excellent opportunity has arisen to be a part of the Home Decoration team as an Interior Designer. This position will see you utilising your design expertise to deliver on high-end residential and commercial projects.
But wait, there’s a whole lot more! Your day-to-day will also involve:
– Creating tender and construction documentation
– Managing all stages of a project from concept to approval
– Keeping across project administration, tracking negotiations with authorities/council
– Assessing client briefs, taking care for timing and budget requirements
– Providing comprehensive project outlines and drafting letters
– Producing original and innovative ideas for new projects while working independently within the specified project scale
– Maintaining Coco Republic’s market position as a design leader
– Communicating with project clients, suppliers, contractors and repairers
– Operating as part of a close-knit team
Your technical design ability with a strong business strategy awareness will see you truly flourish in this position. Also important will be your excellent communication skills with a knack of presenting seamlessly to clients. Mood boards in Adobe Suite are your “thing”, and you are the ultimate master of drafting.
As this is a critical position that calls for a high level of design strategy, you will ideally have 3-5 years’ exposure to a reputable Interior Design business (perhaps even your own!); and a strong proficiency in CAD programs. To get us really excited you will even have prior knowledge of Vecktorworks, however not essential.
When and how long is this job duration
Fulltime, 5 days/week
Location of job: Richmond, Victoria