Posted 26 March 2018
provides a complete, end-to-end building design and interior design service incorporating all levels of design and project management in-house. Our philosophy of “designing from the inside out” drives our talented team of building designers, interior designers, building advisory consultants, architects, draftsman, decorators, and stylists. We specialise in predominantly residential projects.
We are looking for a creative, highly capable mid-senior level Interior Designer / Interior Architect to join our fast-paced, dynamic and growing team.
As a member of the design services team and reporting to the Director, you will have direct responsibility for design projects from initial concept right through to design development, documentation and project administration.
You will be joining an organisation with a passion for client service and innovative ideas, as well as a culture that values the contributions that team members make to ongoing success of the company. You will be offered a salary package commensurate to your level of experience and the nature of the role.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career development, please send your resume, portfolio and a one page covering letter to . Due to the large number of applications, only those shortlisted will be ed.
Only applicants currently in Australia with citizenship or the appropriate work visa should apply. Overseas applicants will not be considered and will not receive a response to their application. Candidates proposed by recruitment agencies will not be accepted at this stage.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
– 4 years minimum post-graduate experience working as a Designer – this MUST include drafting experience
– Must be currently working in the field
– Experience in residential projects is essential
– Ability to work autonomously, and within a team environment, to a client brief and with consistent design standards
– Ability to run multiple client projects concurrently
– Client service driven attitude and proven ability to manage client lead projects
– Exceptional design detailing skills, strong technical understanding and keen eye for detail
– Project documentation skills from start to finish (Concept/Presentation, Drafting, Tender, Construction & Scheduling)
– Established track record of project management skills and experience
– Competency and experience in:
* AutoCAD and SketchUp or similar 3D program
* Adobe creative suite & Microsoft Office
* MAC working environment
– Mature and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The position will work predominantly from our Sydney office based in Waverley, NSW, but local travel will be required to client sites so a licence and own car is essential
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full Time
Location of job: Waverley, NSW