Posted 5 February 2018
An internship opportunity exists at for a passionate interiors and home decor enthusiast who is looking to get experience behind them.
If you love Interior Styling, Property Styling, Real estate are Energetic and ready to go then I would love to hear from you!!!
– Support the Director of The Complete Stylist with property styling, interior styling and organising business, on a daily basis by:
– Scheduling and assisting on quotes as well as administrative support for property styling jobs
– Design stock and asset management and maintenance
– Assistant styling on property styling days including preparation of install, pack up of Installation and furniture selection.
– All other administrative, operational and related support as a personal assistant to the Director
– This is a junior- or entry level role on a trial basis for four weeks initially. There will be an option to extend to a 3-4 day casual Property and Interior Stylist positon thereafter for the right candidate.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office for MAC , Photoshop, Keynote and social media skills
- Reliability, professional presentation and communication are essential including a valid driver’s licence and ABN number – must have own car
- A high degree of confidence and the ability to work under pressure and alone at busy periods
- Commitment to continual improvement of property styling process and procedure
- Organising and maintaining warehouse stock
- Website maintenance
- An intermediate level competency with relevant computer programs and applications are essential.
- General administrative skills
- Excellent typing and literacy skills
With experience in:
- Coordinating with real estate agents, vendors and delivery personnel
- Networking with agents and new possible clients
- Social media content creation, scheduling and management
- General office assistance whenever required
Appearance is everything at the Complete Stylist – a high level of presentation is expected all times.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: BANKSMEADOW