Posted 30 October 2017
We are offering an internship to an Interior Design student.
is a full service Interior Design business based in our design studio in Hurlstone Park. We have built a business utilising the expertise of professionals in their field and together with them we project manage renovations & work with our residential clients on design & decoration and we also work on a small number of Commercial projects.
We offer a hands on Internship in the day to day operations of a busy Interior Design business. Ongoing training includes attending client meetings, working on client presentations, sourcing products and liaising with suppliers and trades.
This program is for 120 hours & we are flexible with the number of days worked each week. The training provided focuses not only on design but also the business requirements of running a busy practice. Please only apply if you can commit to the full internship.
_ This role is suited to an Interior Design student
– Must be proficient in Mac – daily use of Keynote essential
– Experienced in Interior Design relevant computer programs
– Familiar with social media across all platforms
– Ability to communicate well both verbally & in the written word
– Ability to think through a situation & its ramifications
– Exceptional customer service
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Hurlstone Park, NSW