Posted 30 October 2017
Woodcut is a market leader in the specification & supply of premium quality engineered timber flooring & timber cladding for high-end residential and commercial projects.
We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community. We have a position for a Junior Architectural Sales Consultant to join our Sydney team, who will work with architectural and interior design practices in Sydney.
About the Role:
This successful person will be responsible for assisting architects and designers with the specification and supply of our products into their high-end projects. This will require you to develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships within the design community. You will give advice on the specification of timber products and ensure a professional level of support from project inception to completion. You will liaise with builders and subcontractors involved in your projects, ensuring the specification gets carried through successfully to a sales order.
Full training will be provided to get you up and running, and support from the team ongoing.
What your new role will involve:
– Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
– Sales to new and existing clients.
– Managing your own portfolio of clients and keeping the CRM software updated.
– Arranging meetings and presentations to take customers through product ranges.
– Listening to requirements and offering optimum specifications solutions and sales solutions.
– Taking clients out for lunches etc.
– Attendance at industry events.
– Reporting to the Specification Manager and Sales Director.
– Successfully converting your specified projects into sales orders by liasing with all the necessary parties involved (designer/architect; builder, contractor, installers, customers).
What you will need:
– A motivated and energetic attitude towards achieving goals.
– A passion for architecture, interior design.
– A positive and friendly attitude.
– Excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Ability to perform and meet set targets and deadlines.
– Experience in sales an advantage, a background in interior design will be highly regarded.
– Ability to work autonomously and as well as being part of a small close-knit team.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Desire to be a part of a growing company and a passion to contribute to its success.
Design experience an advantage, sales experience an advantage.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Waterloo