Posted 13 April 2018
Looking to join a well established and busy interior design/decorating business in Sydney’s Inner West?
Mr Smith’s have over 30 years in the design industry. We have built our reputation by offering our clients, diverse and unique interiors and furnishings. Priding ourselves on customer service and quality. We work closely with our key suppliers, manufacturers and skilled artisans to deliver the best in custom interiors.
– Enthusiastic and passionate about interiors looking to take the next step and further your career with a hands on approach.
– You would have recently completed a degree or diploma in interior design or decorating and you think outside of the box.
– Getting it right matters!
– So you are detail-orientated, listen to instruction, ensuring briefs and specifications are met to both senior designers and clients.
– A team player as well as being independent in your work life.
Requirements – we are looking for candidates that meet the below criteria:
• Customer focus
• Willing to learn
• Exceptional communication skills
• Minimum decree or diploma in Design
• Software skills – Microsoft Office suite
• Software skills – SketchUp – Cad – Indesign
• Software skills – MYOB (training provided)
• Social Media – interest
• Web design
• 9am-5pm weekdays and alternative Saturdays 10-4pm.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Drummoyne, NSW