Posted 16 June 2017
are looking for a bright, enthusiastic junior interior designer to join the team at our boutique interior design studio located in the Ryde area. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on both commercial and residential projects.
We’re looking for a recent Graduate who is keen to gain valuable experience in the industry, for this casual role (2 days p/w).
Duties will include:
• Producing presentation documents (including mood boards, 3D Renderings, plans and drawings)
• Researching and sourcing design elements
• Selecting and preparing furniture, fittings and accessories schedules
• Sourcing supplier quotes and placing orders with suppliers
• Attending site visits and liaising with trades
• Assisting with project management and installation of design elements
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in the interior design industry and possess the following qualities and skill sets:
• Fantastic organisation and time management skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong capability across the full suite of Microsoft Office products
• Experienced in Archicad and CAD software, with current program licences
• Will be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Reliable and hard working
• Well presented
• Willingness to help out across the business as required
• An enthusiastic and positive energy
Must have diploma or bachelor qualification in interior design or other relevant fields. Prior industry experience preferred.
When and how long is this job duration
Casual – 2 days per week
Location of job: Denistone