BoConcept is a leading international furniture design and retail chain from Denmark, with more than 250 Brand Stores in 60 countries. Our BoConcept Sydney branches have a unique experience for a full time Marketing and Communications Assistant to join the head office team; working alongside the Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to learn the ropes and bring new ideas to the team. We are looking for someone who loves all things design and interiors who can help us grow our brand and engagement in Australia.
• Implementing the marketing calendar and activities in line with BoConcept global campaigns
• Copywriting and editing for our website, blogs, catalogues, digital media, e-newsletters and press releases
• Print Media; booking, creating and executing print media activities and tracking and reporting on performance.
• Graphic Design Support; creating and editing graphics for web, catalogues, print media, digital and social media
• Maintaining positive relations with media and social influencers, delivering media requests and coordinating events
• Analysis and reporting on marketing activities
To be considered for this role you will have tertiary qualifications in Interior Design, Communications or a related field. Adobe Creative Suite (or Photoshop) and WordPress skills would be an advantage. A passion for interiors and a love of writing and communications is essential.
When and how long is this job duration
Full time, permanent
Location of job: Silverwater, Sydney