Posted 24 Feb 2017
Join to be part of the exciting movement bringing interior design 100% online. Experience first-hand what it’s like to work for a web-based startup in a super-fun and forward-thinking environment.
We are seeking an intern (unpaid) for a multi-faceted marketing role for minimum of 12 weeks with multiple layers of exposure.
Responsibilities to include:
– Assist in the creation of mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
– Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
– Assist with uploading content to the website and testing functionality
– Assist with research projects and sourcing resources for projects
– Assist with the preparation and delivery of website training materials
– Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
– Enter information into systems
– Provide support to social media management
– Assist with tracking and reporting of public relations activity
– Anything else marketing related!
The role will be mostly remote working but with availability to travel to Sydney’s Northern Beaches for a minimum of one full day per week. There may be an occasional requirement to work from a CBD location.
– 1-2 full days in office (8 hrs minimum)
– Flexibility to manage campaigns / social media channels ad hoc when required throughout the week (approx 4 hrs)
Who is this awesome person?
– Has a love of interior design, homewares and lifestyle products
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge and passion for digital marketing and social media
– Keen to learn, self-starter super flexible and diligent
– Can demonstrate some previous relevant experience / skills in digital marketing or social media
– Potentially someone restudying for a career change or coming back to the workforce after a career break.
Students are welcome to apply!
When and how long is this job duration
Approx 12 weeks but flexible to extend
Location of job: Northern Beaches, Sydney