Posted 27 March 2017
is an award winning and well respected specialist within their industry with a loyal and discerning client base across the Sydney metropolitan area. Our expertise services both residential and commercial customers and is currently experiencing a transformation due to growth.
The role would suit a well organised individual with excellent communications and administrative skills. An interest for or interior design background will be highly regarded.
Duties include sales and administrative support; customer liaison as well as support for the operations team. A creative and enthusiastic manner will be well received and the successful candidate will have the ability to grow in the role, with training offered to up skill into all areas of the business.
– Answering telephones
– Booking appointments
– Ordering Stock
– Following up on order progress
– Liaising with clients and suppliers
– Greeting clients in showroom
– Assisting clients with product selection & selecting suitable fabrics
– Daily social media posts
– Managing website (currently undergoing new format & content)
This role is suited to an Interior Design student as the role will allow the successful applicants to utilise their design skills when dealing with clients in the showroom and advising them on suitable fabrics and products.
– General administration skills
– Proficient in both Mac and PC
– Experienced in Interior Design relevant computer programs
– Familiar with social media across all platforms
– Ability to communicate well both verbally & in the written word
– Strong relationship building and negotiation/problem solving skills
– Well presented and groomed
– Exceptional customer service
– High level of attention to detail
– Calm & well balanced
When and how long is this job duration
This is a job share role for 2-3 Interior Design students looking to work part-time with an immediate start.
Location of job: Inner West Sydney – Hurlstone Park