Posted 20 April 2017
operates as a vibrant, integrated design and construction project management company, making an invaluable mark in the office fit-out and retail industry. We are making a splash by thinking creatively beyond the boundaries of conventional design and arriving at a space that is original and distinctive.
We are offering a great opportunity for the right future team member to grow with inOne, to further improve and strengthen our dynamic services and continue delivering exceptional results to our clients. You will work closely with the Directors and other team members ensuring the smooth function of the office.
The right candidate would need to demonstrate knowledge and practical experience in the following tasks:
• Maintain office operations and procedures
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Answering phones
• Assisting the Directors
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Marketing – managing all social media accounts and marketing initiatives
• Assisting the Design and Project Management Teams
• Events Management – planning and executing all company events
About you: If you have 2 years minimum practical experience, strong communication, organisation and presentation skills we want to hear from you. We are looking for an extremely motivated individual with a professional attitude and team approach.
If you think you are the candidate we are looking for, please reply via email with you current CV, and covering letter.
Experience in the following is preferable:
– Customer service
– Business Administration
– Social Media Marketing
– Interior Design and Construction industry
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full-time Contract
Location of job: North Sydney