Posted 9 March, 2018
is currently looking for Studio Stylists to join the team in our Melbourne Studio! We’re a fast growing, Australian company helping our customers create a beautiful home, painlessly.
What will you be doing as a Studio Stylist?
– Providing roster coverage for the Melbourne Studio (weekend shifts, annual leave coverage, and weekday support)
– Providing advice to clients on the styling of products and colour matching
– Providing product information and answering specific queries for customers
– Supporting the full-time stylists in their day-to-day activities of taking appointments and looking after studio fabric cuttings
– Assisting with occasional open days and special promotional events
What are we looking for in a candidate?
– Previous retail sales experience with desire to learn sales techniques for a high-end market
– Currently studying or completed interior design qualifications
– Excellent customer service skills with an engaging, consultative approach
– It would be a if you also have previous similar showroom experience
What else do you need to know?
This is a part-time permanent role based in our Studio, located in Collingwood, VIC. You will need to be available on weekends, but have the flexibility to also work other weekday shifts.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Collingwood, VIC