Posted 9 March, 2018
What is Brosa?
is on a mission to help our customers create a beautiful home, painlessly. We are one of the fastest growing e-Commerce businesses in Australia, but we are also so much more. We are a centre for innovation, technology and customer experience and changing the way everyone furnishes their home; bringing fresh inspiration, beautiful designs and an unmatched shopping experience to the fingertips of our customers.
It’s an exciting time in our growth, with recently being named #9 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #6 in AFR Fast Starters. Have a look around our website and read more about working at Brosa to get a further understanding of what it’s like to be part of the family.
What will you be doing as a Studio Stylist?
– Providing roster coverage for the Sydney Studio (primarily weekend shifts with some weekday support)
– Providing advice to clients on the styling of products and colour matching
– Providing product information and answering specific queries for customers
– Supporting the full-time stylists in their day-to-day activities of taking appointments and looking after studio fabric cuttings
– Assisting with occasional open days and special promotional events
What are we looking for in a candidate?
– Previous retail sales experience with desire to learn sales techniques for a high-end market
– Currently studying or completed interior design qualifications
– Excellent customer service skills with an engaging, consultative approach
– It would be a if you also have previous similar showroom experience
What else do you need to know?
This is a part-time permanent role based in our new Studio, located in Alexandria, NSW. You will need to be available on weekends, but have flexibility to also work other weekday shifts.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Alexandria, NSW