Posted 12 Sept 2018
are looking for an additional creative and passionate sales consultant in window treatments to join our already talented team.
• Must have experience in sales and specification of window treatments and training within the soft furnishing industry an advantage
• A creative motivated and enthusiastic sales professional with experience within the Interior decorating and Retail Industry
• Be confident to visit homes to provide measure and quote
• Excellent computer literacy a must
• Presentation, positive attitude and happy nature is a paramount
• Enjoy interacting and have the ability to build relationships with customers including interior decorators, designers, architects and builders
• Provide extensive product information and advice to customers on product information and advice to customers on product suitability
• To be social media savvy with Instagram, Facebook and Houzz an advantage
• Have a passion for colour, interior design and an eye for detail
• To hold a current drivers licence
• Have the confidence and ability to assist our clients with ideas and expert advice from selections through to completion, to create the special look that the clients are after whether it be a new home, renovation or commercial space in:
– Window Treatments
– Soft furnishings
– Rugs and Accessories
This is a fantastic opportunity to release your creative potential. If you have a genuine passion for wallpaper, textiles and in the interior design industry and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging role in our design led retail showroom. Occasionally required to work Saturdays – this is a casual position approx. 25 hours per week, which could lead to full time.
If you think you tick these boxes, we would love to hear from you.
Please Email a copy of your CV and cover letter to
When and how long is this job duration: Permanent
Location of job: Gold Coast