Posted 2 Nov 2017
“The new Concept Store in Malvern is sure to become one of Melbourne’s hottest homewares destinations.”
Work with one of Melbourne’s iconic homewares brands – Aura Home. Founded by Tracie Ellis in 2000, Aura Home has become a premier designer bedlinen and homewares brand throughout Australia and abroad. Designed in Melbourne and inspired by Tracie’s love of global and Australian travel, Aura Home designs and creates a range of rich, textured pieces that bring contemporary style and luxury to any home.
The new Aura Home Concept Store:
The beautifully refurbished, heritage-listed building will feature a series of individual room spaces, impeccably styled by the team. For the first time ever, fans of the brand will be able to see, touch and feel Aura Home products as they stroll through the concept store, moving between the dining and living rooms, and on to the bedroom and bathroom area.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interior property styling abilities – Offering styling advice for your customer’s space with thoughtful and creative solutions
• Following up on customer enquiries and converting sales, covering issues including pricing, stock availability and product recommendations
• Maintaining high VM standards and meeting daily budgets
• Opening, closing and general maintenance of the store with daily communication back to head office
To be successful for this role you should have:
• A passion (bordering on obsession for interior design, homewares and lifestyle products
• An appreciation and understanding of quality design and high attention to detail
• High levels of energy, a team player with a mature approach (regardless of age)
• The ability to work unsupervised & be very self-driven
• Impeccable presentation and excellent communication skills
When and how long is this job duration
Casual and must be available to work at least 1 day on the weekend.
Location of job: Malvern, Vic