Posted 26 July 2017
– Service Interior design industry with specialist supply of custom designed, handmade rugs
– Facilitate creative solutions for high end residential and commercial fit-outs
– Provide best in class service by creating and nurturing long term relationships with clients
The has become a world leader in custom designed, hand made rugs – originating in Australia, and expanding to multiple global locations, including USA, France, China, NZ and the UK. Specialising in hand knotted Persian and Tibetan weaves – we provide a full custom service with very reliable mills throughout India and Nepal. We offer around the clock design service, best practise technologies and have a great team of experts across our network.
– Experience of high end retail /interiors / design is preferable
– Open driving licence
– Strong desire to listen, guide and build relationships
– Confident and well presented
– A flexible “can do” approach and prioritises clients’ needs
– Well organised with good attention to detail
– Works well as part of a team
– Interested in arts & interiors with knowledge of local Art & Design community.
When and how long is this job duration
Full time 10 day fortnight
Location of job: Newstead