Posted 2 October 2018
is a leading brand of premium rugs and carpets, specialising in textured finishes and custom made designs. We are a family owned business and have been operating in Melbourne since 1984.
We are looking for a Sales & Showroom Consultant to work across our two showrooms on Church Street, Richmond.
This is a casual position for 3-4 days a week, must be available on Saturdays. Initially offered as a casual position, this role has the potential to grow as we do.
Your main responsibilities include:
– Working with designers / architects / retail clients to select suitable products
– Issuing quotes, invoices and other specifications to customers
– Processing showroom and online enquiries/sales
– Re-arranging rug displays in showrooms (this includes lifting rugs on and off rug displays and stacks)
– Ensuring the showrooms and sample libraries always look highly presentable and meet brand guidelines
– Working alongside industry groups at events
– Occasionally attending training sessions and/or Halcyon Lake events outside of regular work hours
– Performing basic sales administration duties as required
– Coordinating the delivery of products
– Providing after-sales service as required
Please apply with your cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be ed.
Ideally the successful applicant will begin as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will:
– Be professionally presented, confident and have excellent communication skills
– Have experience in a sales environment (advantageous)
– Have the ability to work in a strong team environment, as well as autonomously
– Have a great eye and strong interest in decoration / design (qualification in a relevant field is advantageous but not essential)
When and how long is this job duration
This is a casual position for 3-4 days a week
Location of job: Melbourne