Posted 13 March 2017
Who We Are:
Collectivus is a boutique agency that specialises in interior design, custom artwork production, styling, multimedia, digital and branding services for clients from a range of business sectors. We aim to create unique environments and brands that reflect each individual clients aesthetic aspiration while adding true value to their business.
What We Want:
Collectivus are seeking a talented Senior Interior Designer to join their close-knit team in Brisbane. The successful candidate will work across a number of retail and hospitality projects in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
– Senior level Interior Designer with 6+ years post grad experience and at least 3+ years at a senior level
– Mature and presentable with client facing capabilities and the ability to deliver and detail
– Hospitality/retail experience is a must with commercial a benefit
– Auto CAD/SketchUp skills required with Archicad capabilities highly preferred
– Ability to work with PM/Construction team to ensure smooth on site delivery and the ability to discuss this end of projects with clients and delivery teams
– Ability to feed into branding and graphics team seamlessly
– Ability to drive creative design and inspire a junior team
– The willingness to make day trips to Melbourne and Sydney when required – with reasonable expectations of frequency
4+ Years of Commercial Interior Design
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Woolloongabba, Brisbane