Posted 13 Jan 2017
We are Mink Home – A premium, busy and growing property styling company.
Based in Brisbane, Mink Home is a true leader within the property styling industry. We pride ourselves on working at a very high level and enjoy great working relationships with lead agents, national property developers and sophisticated home sellers. Our goal is to make every job our best and always exceed client expectations.
We have a small, dynamic, committed team but are currently expanding – so a rare opportunity exists for a Senior Property Stylist to join us!
About the Role
Working in a small team, this senior role involves staging homes and apartments for sale. The Senior Property Stylist manages the entire process from end to end including initial client meetings, quoting, furniture + accessories selection, on-going client liaison and managing the installation process.
A Mink Home Senior Stylist is supremely professional, is able to confidently communicate with clients and will be an exceptional, creative and sophisticated stylist. They are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, are team players and have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is initially offered as a contract position, although we are open to developing this role into a full-time role at a later date if suitable. The role requires the ability to work flexible hours Monday to Friday as we are subject to tight deadlines.
Our warehouse is located in Stafford but styling installations will be all over Brisbane.
Applicants must have their own vehicle and a valid drivers’ licence.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with property styling and/or interior design and will be able to confidently manage the entire process from end to end.
You have the following attributes:
• Passionate about interiors and are looking to build a long-term career doing what you love
• Superior design and styling skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Fast decision maker, with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
• Ability to work to a given budget
• Ability to relate well to people and excellent telephone skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Open to continually learning and developing your skills
• Sales and business development capabilities
Applications close Thursday January 26th.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that only shortlisted candidates will be ed for an interview.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Stafford (Brisbane northside)