Posted 23 April 2018
is a well-established property styling company located in Ultimo. With customers based in the inner west, Lower North Shore and Eastern Suburbs, we work with a broad selection of real estate agents in these areas.
With a dynamic team of property stylists and logistics personnel, Home Dressing is seeking a Senior Property Stylist to join the team to assist with the day to day management of styling jobs and styling personnel.
Reporting into the Director of Home Dressing, this senior role will be best suited to a senior stylist who has had direct experience managing other property stylists in a team environment. Superior client liaison skills, staff management, polished styling ability and a can-do attitude are essential to this role
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. The hours are Monday to Friday with some flexibility required around client deadlines.
A minimum of 3 years direct residential property styling experience and staff management skills.
You have the following attributes:
• A design-based qualification
• Exceptional property styling skills with the ability to style both standard and high-end installations.
• Superior attention to detail and spatial awareness
• Ability to work autonomously under pressure and think outside the box
• Ability to make decisions independently and manage multiple projects being undertaken by the team
It is expected that the candidate will have their own vehicle and a current NSW drivers licence.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please with your curriculum vitae and examples of your work.
All Applications close Friday 27th April 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be ed in person.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Ultimo NSW