Posted 29 March 2018
is a supplier of textiles, wallcoverings and other bespoke products to the interior design and architecture trade. They are seeking a part time showroom administration assistant for 2-3 days per week to work from our Sydney (Paddington) showroom.
Daily tasks that this position would entail, amongst other things:
– Customer communications via email, phone or face to face
– General business administration
– Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation, styling and overall maintenance
– Checking and organising deliveries to the showroom
– Provide customers with product and service information
– Provide support to remote Emily Ziz sales reps and sales agents
– Research for business development
– Sales and marketing, including social media
– Intern recruitment and overseeing of interns in the showroom
Previous showroom sales experience would be beneficial but is not essential for this role.
A great personality and friendly attitude is essential. Training will be provided.
The successful candidate will need to:
– Display a professional attitude and excellent personal presentation
– Strong administration and organisation skills with attention to detail
– Good computer skills
– Be a flexible team player
– Have excellent communication skills
– Possess a customer service focus
When and how long is this job duration
Part-time for 2-3 days per week. Additional hours may be required (agreed in advance)
Location of job: Sydney, Paddington NSW 2021