Posted 24 Sept 2018
have established themselves as a market leader in providing quality window covering solutions both domestically and internationally.
As this is a front of house position, good presentation is essential. We are looking for someone to assume a variety of tasks as well as possessing a high level of organisational skill and attention to detail.
You will also be responsible for guiding Architects, Interior Designers & Decorators through the showroom.
Some of the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• All showroom sales and enquiries
• Merchandising and presentation of the showroom
• Assisting with showroom events such as new product launches
• Preparation for meetings and presentations on a weekly basis
• Product rotation and sample management
• Assisting the National Sales Manager
An interior design student or graduate would be an ideal candidate for this position.
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess:
• An interest in design & the textile industry
• The ability to work autonomously
• An energetic and friendly personality
• High organisational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
If you’re looking to work for a fun and energetic company, and you can contribute to our further success then we’d like to hear from you.
Email your CV and cover letter to
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney