Posted 25 Sept 2017
This is not any furniture company.
This is .
King Living is a business built on style and substance.
Across departments and countries, we all share the same goal: to make every home a better, more liveable environment. Together, we see possible.
If you are the type of person who strives for better, imagines bigger and thinks differently, then we want to hear from you.
As Showroom Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our Southbank Showroom. A highly hands on role, you will be responsible for managing the front-of-house sale and daily showroom operations.
To apply for this role you need to have:
– Experience in managing a high activity sales showroom
– Proven history of achieving sales targets and KPI’s
– Appreciation and understanding of quality design and high attention to detail
– Impeccable presentation and excellent communication skills
– High levels of energy, a mature approach, lead by example and be self-driven
– The ideal candidate will have experience working with a premium furniture, fashion or retail brand and in return will be rewarded with a fantastic company culture that offers support and ongoing development and an industry competitive salary package.
It is essential that you be available to work a minimum of one day per weekend.
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full Time – 5 days per week
Location of job: Southbank, VIC