Posted 17 January 2018
are known for our beautiful homewares, effortless style and relaxed coastal feel, Big Chair Living specialise in made to order ‘bespoke’ sofas and timber furniture using high quality, sustainable materials.
From sofas and dining tables, to rugs and homeware, our extensive range of carefully curated, high quality products are selected from a range of local suppliers and reputable brands from across the globe.
With stores in both Mornington and Sorrento be a part of the coastal life and be a part of a dynamic team with an excellent company culture!
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Showroom Sales Consultants to fill two fulltime positions we currently have with the view to make them permanent to the right candidate.
Key Requirements include:
Proven experience in retails sales for furniture and homewares.
• Maintain showroom to a high standard of presentation.
• Meet & greet clients as they come into the showroom and providing them with a feel good, professional sales experience.
• Develop trust and deliver excellence in client service through the entire client service experience and relationship building.
• To be able to understand the customers need interior and furniture needs to be able to take them through the various options.
• Meet KPI’s and sales targets.
• Perform administrative duties including answering phones, providing quotes and data input to ensure that follow up and service excellence is maintained.
• Availability to work weekends.
To be successful in the role you will have:
– A passion for interior design, furniture and homewares.
– Superior customer service and strong relationship management skills
– A design qualification.
When and how long is this job duration
Full time casual. Ongoing contract
Location of job: Mornington/Sorrento