Posted 9 August 2017
If you have some experience with interior decoration and design, and have an interest in a sales based position then please get in touch.
This is a role with a one stop shop for kitchen, catering equipment and furniture, also offering project management and technical drawings, and financing for fitouts in hospitality. The brand has become quite high profile through its marketing efforts, and after 10 years in business, they have built trust with café and restaurant owners Australia-wide.
To complement the team, we are looking for a person with specialist qualifications in interior design or decoration, or specific knowledge of furniture.
– The sales consultants are there to offer clients quality information and top shelf customer service, to help managers of hospitality businesses with their fitouts.
– This is mostly a Monday to Friday position and may require occasional Saturday rosters.
– Answering phone calls and replying to inquiries
– Welcoming hospitality business owners and managers into the showroom, building rapport and trust with them quickly, and putting together options for them
– Where appropriate, making personal visits to clients, and advising them on suitable solutions from their very extensive range of products
Preparing and writing orders and sales proposals
– Liaising with other staff and contractors who can support customers – sales support, designers, finance staff and logistics – to ensure that customers have a positive and successful experience
A base salary commission based upon profit. The commission is paid on all equipment sales and financing referrals. An extra $2000 per month is realistically achievable.
– A sales personality – people skills, confidence, determination and resilience and a commitment to getting deals across the line
– A customer service ethic – you love people and you want them to have the best experience, which will translate to high value business and commissions!
– Organisational skills – each customer requirement is different, and calls upon different products from different suppliers. You will be part of the ordering and fulfillment process. We are looking for the ability to supervise the customer experiences with the logistics team, to ensure that the right product is received with the right people at the right time.
– We would like someone who could start at short notice if possible.
When and how long is this job duration
Monday to Friday
Location of job: Flagstaff, West Melbourne