Posted 3 August 2018
are a busy property styling business based in the Hills District looking for a motivated and flexible styling assistant. The role is ‘on-call’ and hours can vary from week to week so flexibility and availability is essential. You will need to be creative, hard-working, have good communication skills and be able to work independently. There is potential for future development for the right person. You will also need a valid driver’s license.
• Assist the Interior Stylist with the installation and pick up process including arranging access to properties with Real Estate Agents and/or Vendors.
• Unpacking tubs; making beds; hanging art; cleaning; packing the car.
• Manage the pick-up process at the end of the hire period including booking the Removalist and following administrative procedures.
• Inform relevant parties of any damaged or missing items.
• Unpacking and putting away hired items.
• Maintain quality control of warehouse inventory.
• Source stock for installations.
• Manage warehouse housekeeping.
• Drive a company vehicle.
• Any other reasonable duties assigned by your manager.
Styling experienced is favoured
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Seven Hills