Posted 28 March 2017
is Sydney’s Premier Property Stylists. Due to business growth, we are seeking qualified interior decorators for full time work in our Property Styling business based in Botany 2019, and installing at client sites around the East, Lower North Shore and Inner West suburbs.
If you want to be part of:
· A rapidly growing company
· Share in the profits
· Fantastic culture, team and work environments
Then this role may be for you!
To space plan, design and select furnishings for Property Styling projects based on architectural features, geographical location and the target market.
· Recommend themes, colours and furnishing pieces for Styling opportunities.
· Install and remove Property Styling jobs at client sites.
· Pack and unpack rental furniture and accessories for dispatch and returns.
· Maintain knowledge on decorating trends and furnishings.
· Provide product sourcing recommendations.
· Education: Completed tertiary qualifications in Interior Decorating/Design or similar discipline.
· Technical Skills: Decorating and/or Design skills
· Industry experience: A minimum of 2 years of theoretical and/or practical or a combination of both in Interior Decorating, Arts or Design affiliated disciplines.
· Management skills: Customer Service and Time Management skills.
· Personal qualities: This is a demanding and yet rewarding role. Must have the capacity to work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule. Work must be of the highest quality and attention to detail is paramount. Honesty, trustworthiness, dedication, reliability and the ability to work both autonomously and also in a small team environment is key.
· Technology skills: Computer skills, MS Excel, Word and eMail is compulsory. PowerPoint, CAD, Photoshop, eCommerce and Social Media is desirable.
· Language skills: A good command of English is essential.
· Communication skills: Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
· Driving: A current driver’s license is required to drive company vehicles.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Sydney