Posted 7 Aug 2018
A leading supplier to the Australian interiors industry since 2004, is one of the country’s most respected furniture and homewares brands.
An exciting new role has become available within our Marketing Communications team for a Trade Marketing Specialist.
Collaborating closely with the Marketing, sales and design teams, you will
– leverage your extensive previous loyalty marketing experience to take GlobeWests’ commitment to customer experience and life-cycle marketing to the next level.
– drive the enhancement of our Interior Designer and Retailer customer programs
– optimize brand experience within our network of beautiful showrooms and within trade shows (including signage and P.O.S)
– develop and print manage industry leading sales tools for our internal sales teams & customers
– provide marketing support for a comprehensive showroom event calendar
Success in this role will be delivered by a motivated and passionate individual who prides themselves on their communication, interpersonal and time management skills and has had extensive experience in managing projects.
• Demonstrated experience within a similar role (minimum 3 years)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills, with the ability to plan and effectively manage multiple tasks to completion
• Tertiary or Post Graduate Qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related discipline is desirable.
When and how long is this job duration
Location of job: Springvale