Posted 8 February 2018
is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic person to take on the role of Trade Account Manager to drive sales, build relationships and manage key accounts.
The role we are looking to fill is based in our Surry Hills showroom and involves maintaining and growing our portfolio of key architecture and interior design clients. You will also be responsible for identifying new leads, while maintaining regular client visits and presentations to key accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
– Management of sales through to delivery
– Achieve monthly sales budgets
– Must possess an exceptional work ethic
– A passion for customer service excellence
– Enjoy working within a small sales team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– High level of attention to detail
– Self motivation and ability to work independently
Arthur G is a dynamic, Australian made, furniture design company with an extensive range of products targeting the exclusive end of the market. This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in a career within the design / high-end furniture industry and to be part of one of Australia’s most progressive furniture design teams.
To join our sales team, the candidate must have the following attributes:
– 3yrs + proven experience and results in a sales / account management role
– Ability to develop and manage clients, while nurturing ongoing relationships
– A consultative and solutions based approach to sales
– An eagerness to progress and learn
– A proactive attitude
– A desire to be, and play a part in, a small close knit team
– A natural interest for design and interiors
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent Full Time
Location of job: Surry Hills